Manzanar History Association is affiliated with Friends of Eastern California Museum (FECM). FECM is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, Federal Tax ID 77-0114655. Dues and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Your annual membership will help us:
• Serve as effective stewards of this historic site
• Preserve Manzanar’s legacy for future generations
• Sponsor ongoing research vital to the site’s interpretive efforts
• Create and implement programs at Manzanar that best meet the needs of our world community
• Produce guides, brochures, bulletins, and other materials for the benefit of Manzanar visitors
All members will receive:
• Opportunity to support educational and historical programs at Manzanar
• Membership card
• 15% discount on all items sold by MHA
• MHA annual newsletter
• Discounts at other national park bookstores around the country
• Invitations to special events
Don’t want to become a member right now, but still want to support us?
Go to our General Donations page and choose a level of support today!