Manzanar History Association (MHA) was established in 2003. Working cooperatively with the National Park Service, MHA provides financial assistance to support educational and interpretive programs and projects at Manzanar. Your generous contribution enables us to preserve the site and tell its stories for both visitors today and generations to come.
We invite you to become a new member, renew your membership, or share Manzanar with a friend or loved one by giving a gift membership today!
Manzanar History Association is affiliated with Friends of Eastern California Museum (FECM). FECM is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, Federal Tax ID 77-0114655. Dues and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Your annual membership will help us:
• Serve as effective stewards of this historic site
• Preserve Manzanar’s legacy for future generations
• Sponsor ongoing research vital to the site’s interpretive efforts
• Create and implement programs at Manzanar that best meet the needs of our world community
• Produce guides, brochures, bulletins, and other materials for the benefit of Manzanar visitors
Membership levels Teacher or Student through Family will receive:
• Opportunity to support educational and historical programs at Manzanar
• Membership card
• Park brochures and newspapers, as available
• 15% discount on all items sold by MHA
• MHA biannual newsletter
• Discounts at other national park bookstores around the country
• Invitations to special events
Membership levels Enthusiast through Partner will receive all of the above, plus:
• Manzanar National Historic Site tote bag
• Manzanar National Historic Site note cards
• Four Manzanar Free Press re-issues
• Recognition in biannual newsletter
Membership levels Champion through Patron will receive all of the above, plus:
• Premium gift offer discounts throughout the year
• Recognition at special events
Don’t want to become a member right now, but still want to support us?
Go to our General Donations page and choose a level of support today!